Sunday 18 November, 2018 – Ourimbah, NSW
To all current Members of the Central Coast Mountain Bike Club (CCMTB) this notice invites you to the CCMTB 2018 Club Presentation & Annual General Meeting (AGM)
3:00pm (AEST) Sunday 18 November 2018
At the Shipping Container (Trailhead) Red Hill Road, Ourimbah
Wet Weather option: “The Tallies” Tall Timbers Hotel, Ourimbah
The business of the Annual General Meeting (AGM) is to include the following:
a) to confirm the minutes of the last preceding annual general meeting and of any special general meeting held since that meeting,
b) to receive from the committee reports on the activities of the association during the last preceding financial year,
c) to elect office-bearers of the association and ordinary committee members,
d) to receive and consider any financial statement or report required to be submitted to members under the Act.
Please bring your MTBA Member Card to prove your current CCMTB Club membership.
A member is not entitled to vote unless all money due and payable by the member of the association has been paid.
A member is not entitled to vote if the member is under 18 years of age.
CCMTB are excited to present the final design for club jerseys
Many thanks to Looney Parrot for helping bring this amazing jersey. Orders opening 30/7/18
A reminder to everyone on the rules for acceptable behavior on social media in relation to CCMTB facebook and other social media services.
Central Coast Mountain Bike Club INC – SMER
From 1st July 2018 the price of membership to MTBA will increase
Renew your licence before this date to save a few dollars!
To see an overview of the new MTBA membership prices please click on the following link:
minutes may 7th scanned 068
- Engage professional trail builder to reroute burnt forest, revitalise bottom section of DH trail and adjust top section of DH trail between double down and turtle rock.
- 3 DH races and 5 GE races for 2018 season. Run on seperate days. Check the calendar.
- Purchase of equipment to enable better event management and timing.
- Coordinators to complete commissaires course through MTBA and first aid training.
- New club coach to be engaged.
- Discussed the resounding success of Trailstar and Redass events. Club memberships up in 2018 and general positive outlook and improvements coming for the year.
DATE: 19TH MARCH 2018 TIME: 6:30PM SHARP
LOCATION: REAR ROOM TALL TIMBERS HOTEL, PACIFIC HWY, OURIMBAH
Agenda March 2018
DATE: 19TH FEBRUARY 2018 TIME: 7:00PM SHARP
LOCATION: BICYCLE TECH BAR, PACIFIC HWY, TUGGERAH
CENTRAL COAST MOUNTAIN BIKE CLUB COMMITTEE MEETING february 2018 AGENDA