minutes may 7th scanned 068
- Engage professional trail builder to reroute burnt forest, revitalise bottom section of DH trail and adjust top section of DH trail between double down and turtle rock.
- 3 DH races and 5 GE races for 2018 season. Run on seperate days. Check the calendar.
- Purchase of equipment to enable better event management and timing.
- Coordinators to complete commissaires course through MTBA and first aid training.
- New club coach to be engaged.
- Discussed the resounding success of Trailstar and Redass events. Club memberships up in 2018 and general positive outlook and improvements coming for the year.
DATE: 19TH MARCH 2018 TIME: 6:30PM SHARP
LOCATION: REAR ROOM TALL TIMBERS HOTEL, PACIFIC HWY, OURIMBAH
Agenda March 2018
DATE: 19TH FEBRUARY 2018 TIME: 7:00PM SHARP
LOCATION: BICYCLE TECH BAR, PACIFIC HWY, TUGGERAH
CENTRAL COAST MOUNTAIN BIKE CLUB COMMITTEE MEETING february 2018 AGENDA
Work has started on creating a trailmap for our ourimbah trails. Keep an eye out from release of the map in various forms for your riding pleasure!
The AGM was held on the 17 December, find below the minutes and reports.
2017 AGM Minutes and Reports
The dates are set for the remaining events in our 2017 calendar.
Sunday 17th December at 3pm.
Club presentation (moved from Sunday 26th November) and this will be combined with the AGM. Venue to be confirmed.
Unfortunately the DH round for this weekend (5/11/17) has been cancelled.
CCMTB would like to announce that the AGM will be Tuesday 9 February at 7pm at the upstairs meeting room at Wyong McDonalds. Please see the link below for details on how to nominate for a position on the committee. Nomination forms must be received by 5pm Feb 2. An agenda will also be made available closer to the date. Under our constitution you MUST be a current financial member of our club to hold a position on the committee and be over the age of 18 at the time of the AGM. If there is more than one nomination for a position a secret ballot will be held at the AGM or you may choose to share the role in the case of an ordinary committee position. The club must fill the following positions:
There will also be ordinary committee positions. If you have an idea or are interested in being a part of the club on the committee or sub-committee level please contact the secretary Lucas on firstname.lastname@example.org and fill out a nomination form with a position you would like to fill or create which MUST be received by 5pm 2 February 2016.
You can type directly into the PDF, save and email as needed.
Some general advice on what these positions involve can be found here: