CCMTB Downhill Series Race 3
28 october 2018.
The CCMTB 2018 Downhill series concludes at Ourimbah.
Senior $45 Junior $35
27 Oct 2018
Recommend booking Practice shuttles CCMTB Tours
28 Oct 2018
- Chip Collection: 08:00 – 08:30.
- Rider Briefing: 8:30.
- Practice 9-11am
- Race: Run 1: 11:00 – 11:30 Run 2: 11:45 – 12:15.(approx)
- Podiums – 12:45.
- Body armour is recommended.
- 2 timed race runs with fastest time recorded for club championship point score.
- 1st=80 2nd=65 3=55 4=48 5=43 6=38 7=33 8=29 9=25 10=22 11th=20 12=19 and so on.
- DNF will be awarded 5 points and DNS will be awarded 1 point
- All Junior and especially Under 15/13 riders are expected to have at least sighted the DH trail on the mountain and be riding appropriate bikes for the terrain. We recommend riding our trails in the weeks leading up to your first race. Under 13 yo who have not sighted the trails MUST ride with a parent or gaurdian.
Full face helmet only (no removable chinbar helmets)
|Protective gear||Full face helmet is a requirement.
Removeable chinbar helmets are NOT approved by MTBA.
U17 and younger categories also must wear knee and elbow guards as well as full finger gloves.
We further recommend neck and back protection.