The CCMTB 2019 Gravity Enduro series resumes at Ourimbah. The race will
consist of 3 stages of descending sections of the bike park tied
together with transitions.
Senior $35 Junior $30
- Full DH track
- All MTN trail. demtel and down ALL Mtn track to finish at drop off onto potters gulley rd.
- Roller Coaster
You will be required to ride up Red Hill Rd to the start of the downhill track once, demtel once, jelly leg once. Under 13’s can shuttle the first stage.
- Chip/Plate Collection: 07:45 – 08:15.
- Rider Briefing: 8:30.
- Race: 09:30 – 12.(approx) Return Timing Chips for your results!
- Podiums – 1pm.
- Body armour is recommended.
- 3 timed runs with combined time recorded for club championship point score.
- 1st=80 2nd=65 3=55 4=48 5=43 6=38 7=33 8=29 9=25 10=22 11th=20 12=19 and so on.
- DNF will be awarded 5 points and DNS will be awarded 1 point
- Track length is variable for each of the timed runs.
- No bike swapping allowed!
- All Junior and especially Under 15/13 riders are expected to have at least sighted trails on the mountain and be riding appropriate bikes for the terrain. We recommend riding our trails in the weeks leading up to your first enduro race. Under 13 yo who have not sighted the trails MUST ride with a parent or gaurdian.
26, 650b or 29er – Run what you brung and prepare for a great day’s racing.
MTBA Helmet and Protection Rules
4.3. For all events in the GE National Season riders are required to wear a Full Face helmet whilst riding the special stages of the events.
4.4. For Gravity Enduro events only the modular helmet with a removable chin piece will be considered a full face helmet.
4.5. In Under 13, 15 and 17 competition, the following equipment is mandatory at all times while riding special stages:
a. Full-finger gloves must be worn
b. Elbow pads must be worn
c. Knee pads must be worn.
*There will be NO on the day rego. Online entry only, we have limited timing chips so avoid disappointment and register asap!
Please support the Businesses that support CCMTB
Online rego opening 1/2/19