An intermediate level track with B lines around the large jumps and rock gardens. What this track lacks in flat out speed, it makes up for in tight and technical sections with trees within reach along most of the course.
FULL FACE HELMETS ARE COMPULSORY FOR ALL DH CLUB EVENTS
DH race day fees are $30.00 plus an additional $25 for an MTBA day license if you don’t have one.
Online Registration, racing starts at 12:00pm sharp. Shuttles will be provided by the club and are included in your race entry fee. Absolutely no private shuttles allowed, anybody using private shuttles will be disqualified.
Categories are defined by your age in the current year
|A Grade||19-29 Years||Senior|
|Under 19||17-18 Years||Junior|
|B Grade||19-29 Years||Senior|
|U17||15 – 16 Years||Sub Junior|
|C Grade||19 – 29 Years||Senior|
|Masters 1&2||30 – 39 Years||Vetran|
|Masters 3 & 4||40 – 49 Years||Veteran|
|U15||13 – 14 Years||Children|
|Hardtail A||19+ Years||Senior|
|Hardtail B||18 – Years||Juniors / Children|
- Body armour is recommended
- Two timed runs with fastest time recorded for club championship point score.
- Presentation prizes only be awarded to club riders who have raced 3 or more races points given each round.
- 1st=80 2nd=65 3=55 4=48 5=43 6=38 7=33 8=29 9=25 10=22 11th=20 12=19 and so on
- DNF will be awarded 5 points and DNS will be awarded 1 point
- First time riders and day license holders are at the end of each category.
- Track length is about 1.8 kilometres.
- Start elevation is 215 metres. Finish elevation is 35 metres. Total elevation drop 180 metres. For an average slope of 1 in 10.