Ourimbah MTB Park Development
Check out trail development plans and projects
The Ourimbah MTB Park is free to use facility and is paid for and maintained by CCMTB under a permit with Forestry Corporation of NSW.
The park has seen a huge increase in rider use so the demand for maintenance, management of these numbers along with the planned infrastructure development needs the support of the rider community.
The development objectives for Ourimbah Mountain Bike Park are:
- Increase trail length (promotes longer stays and repeated visits supporting Central Coast liveability and business)
- Increase trail diversity (& inclusivity) to encourage a greater demographic to use the park
- Increase park capacity, event capacity & attendance
- Promote skill development and hence safety
- Promote active outdoors lifestyles all members of the community through comprehensive zero cost (to the user) mountain bike infrastructure
We would like to Thank Forestry Corporation for their ongoing support, David Harris MP and Federal MP Emma McBride for the approval of our grant applications. We would also like to make special mention of Liesl Tesch MP and Councillor Jillian Hogan who are a supporters and promoters of mountain biking as a sport and for building mountain bike infrastructure on the Central Coast
Ourimbah MTB Park is supported by
The park is 100% community funded. The committee leverages your money with available grants.
Check out what we do with your money.