The CCMTB 2019 Gravity Enduro series resumes at Ourimbah MTB Park. The race will consist of 3 -4 stages of descending sections of the bike park tied together with transitions.
This is a National Cup Tier 2 event.
Race Fees: Senior $55 Junior $45
Practice Day Shuttles: Senior $35 Junior $25
A limited number of practice day (Saturday) shuttles are available for non competitors: $50
Three – Four stages
- Full DH track
- All MTN trail. Demtel and down All MTN to 5ways then back up Demtel track to finish at drop off onto Potters Gulley Rd.
- Roller Coaster
- Seniors required to do stage 2 twice
- Multiple runs are allowed on all stages (within race time allocation) fastest time counts
Race map will be provided soon
You will be required to ride up Red Hill Rd to the start of the downhill track once, Demtel twice for seniors once for juniors, jelly leg once.
Under 13’s can shuttle the first stage.
- Chip/Plate Collection: 07:45 – 08:15.
- Rider Briefing: 8:30.
- Race: 09:30 – 12.(approx) Return Timing Chips for your results!
- Podiums – 1pm.
- Body armour is recommended.
- 3 timed runs with combined time recorded for club championship point score.
- 1st=80 2nd=65 3=55 4=48 5=43 6=38 7=33 8=29 9=25 10=22 11th=20 12=19 and so on.
- DNF will be awarded 5 points and DNS will be awarded 1 point
- Track length is variable for each of the timed runs.
- No bike swapping allowed!
- All Junior and especially Under 15/13 riders are expected to have at least sighted trails on the mountain and be riding appropriate bikes for the terrain. We recommend riding our trails in the weeks leading up to your first enduro race. Under 13 yo who have not sighted the trails MUST ride with a parent or guardian.
26, 650b or 29er – Run what you brung and prepare for a great day’s racing.
MTBA Helmet and Protection Rules
4.3. For all events in the GE National Season riders are required to wear a Full Face helmet whilst riding the special stages of the events.
4.4. For Gravity Enduro events only, the modular helmet with a removable chin piece will be considered a full face helmet.
4.5. In Under 13, 15 and 17 competition, the following equipment is mandatory at all times while riding special stages:
a. Full-finger gloves must be worn
b. Elbow pads must be worn
c. Knee pads must be worn.
More National Cup info & points system http://www.ccmtb.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/2019-MTBA-National-Cup-Participants-Guide-V1.1.pdf
If new to racing then check out the MTBA free trial membership https://www.mtba.org.au/membership/membership-types/free-trial-membership/
For kids use your Active Kids voucher to get your full race licence more info here http://www.ccmtb.com.au/?page_id=1080
*There will be NO on the day rego. Online entry only, we have limited timing chips so avoid disappointment and register asap!
Please support the Businesses that support CCMTB
NB: You must book practice shuttles at the same time you register for the event. You cant go back in later and add them. If you need to add shuttles after registering – contact the club and we will sort a work around for you.
Online rego is open: https://online.mtba.asn.au/ERegister.aspx?E=6552
Dont miss out all GE and DH events usually sell out.