CCMTB Jersey orders are open, please find all information such as sizes, styles and pickup options on the information page.
CCMTB are excited to present the final design for club jerseys
Many thanks to Looney Parrot for helping bring this amazing jersey. Orders opening 30/7/18
Meet at the Trailhead at 8am.
Saturday 4th August 2018
The plan is to start our maintenance work together to improve the berms at the start of the dh trail. Then, we will work our way down to other features. This will be a guided and coordinated group effort.
For safety – the DH trail will be closed whilst this maintenance is taking place. It will open again in the afternoon.
– Your own food & drinks as we don’t want anyone passing out
– Digging tools such as spades, shovels and pickaxes
– Suitable clothing and footwear
Participation from anyone younger than 16yrs will need to be approved by legal guardian permission.
Central Coast Mountain Bike Tours are providing free afternoon shuttle service to anyone actively participating, as a thank you for all your hard work!
Our rescheduled XC race will be held on Sunday the 29th of July. Course will be a standard lap including the graveyard, lost forest and the long meadows climb. This will also take us through the new burnt forest climb which is settled in nicely and is now race ready.
A grade 4 laps
B grade 3 laps
C grade 2 laps
D grade 1 lap
$20 for club members and $25 for non members.
Day licenses for $30 for seniors and $18 for juniors.
A refundable deposit of $5 if a number plate is needed.
Rego from 7:30 with racing starting at 9am sharp!
A reminder to everyone on the rules for acceptable behavior on social media in relation to CCMTB facebook and other social media services.
From 1st July 2018 the price of membership to MTBA will increase
Renew your licence before this date to save a few dollars!
To see an overview of the new MTBA membership prices please click on the following link:
CCMTB Enduro Series Round 4
8 July 2018.
The CCMTB 2018 Gravity Enduro series returns to Ourimbah. The race will consist of 3 stages of descending sections of the bike park tied together with transitions.
Senior $25 Junior $20
Round 4 will be indentical to Round 3.
3 stages, 4 runs
- Full DH track
- All MTN trail (starting on demtel) finish at drop off onto potters gulley rd. Junior U15 can choose to do only 1 run. (TWO RUNS, BEST TIME COUNTS)
- Full OLD DH track.
You will be required to ride up Red Hill Rd to the start of the downhill track twice and Demtel hill (potters gulley rd) twice.
8th July 2018
- Chip/Plate Collection: 07:30 – 08:00.
- Rider Briefing: 8:30.
- Race: 09:30 – 12:00.(approx) Return Timing Chips for your results!
- Podiums – 12:30.
- Body armour is recommended.
- Four timed runs with combined time recorded for club championship point score.
- 1st=80 2nd=65 3=55 4=48 5=43 6=38 7=33 8=29 9=25 10=22 11th=20 12=19 and so on.
- DNF will be awarded 5 points and DNS will be awarded 1 point
- Track length is variable for each of the timed runs.
- No bike swapping allowed! Run what you brung and prepare for a great day’s racing.
- All Junior and especially Under 15/13 riders are expected to have at least sighted trails on the mountain and be riding appropriate bikes for the terrain. We recommend riding our trails in the weeks leading up to your first enduro race. Under 13 yo who have not sighted the trails MUST ride with a parent or gaurdian.
MTBA Helmet and Protection Rules
4.3. For all events in the GE National Season riders are required to wear a Full Face helmet whilst riding the special stages of the events.
4.4. For Gravity Enduro events only the modular helmet with a removable chin piece will be considered a full face helmet.
4.5. In Under 15 and Under 17 competition, the following equipment is mandatory at all times while riding special stages:
a. Full-finger gloves must be worn
b. Elbow pads must be worn
c. Knee pads must be worn.
*There will be NO on the day rego. Online entry only, we have limited timing chips so avoid dissapointment and regisiter asap!