A not-for-profit organisation; custodians of Ourimbah MTB Park
CCMTB believe in building a community, that caters for the differing needs, abilities and desires of our members. We provide well run events on a regular basis for all riding types and include all fitness and skill levels.
The trail network at Ourimbah State Forest are some of the oldest mountain bike specific trails in New South Wales. Originally starting out as part walking trail and part hand built bike trails some 20 years ago a lot of what is still ridden now are these exisiting trails. NSW State Forests as it was known as then granted a Special Events permit to allow the running of cross country and downhill events on the site. Over time NSW State Forests have become Forestry Corporation NSW and in 1999 allowed the club to purchase an annual Occupation Permit which gives the club great ownership and responsibility over the land in which we use.
CCMTB is affiilated with Mountain Bike Australia (MTBA).
For an adult or junior club membership is $30/year. This is combined with MTBA membership and fee based on your age and whether you are a recreational or competitive rider.
What MTBA membership is right for you? Benefits include insurance coverage and access to all MTBA events Australia wide.
Join now and remember to choose CCMTB as your primary club. If new to MTBA there is a FREE trial membership you can select.
Why Join the CCMTB Club?
- Support the ongoing maintenance and development of the mountain bike trails at the Ourimbah Mountain Bike Park.
- Gain access to a growing, friendly community with an experienced bank of MTB knowledge.
- Be provided with access to regular club events, skills development sessions & social rides.
- Receive discounts from local businesses (sponsors) that support the club and invaluable advice.
- CCMTB members get discounts off uplift shuttles run by CCMTB Tours
- Discounted social day events
- Be included in the Club Series Championship. All your points from race events will go towards Club Champion.
NSW Government Active Kids Rebate Program
You can use your $100 Active Kids Voucher towards MTBA Race and CCMTB membership fees. You must apply for the voucher BEFORE your register your riders so that you can use the Voucher number when paying your registration.
Download the MTBA CCMTB Active Kids Membership form
Valid for Race Membership
– 12 month Junior (13-18 yrs)
– 12 month Dirtmasters (3-12 yrs)
– Value add (12 month Junior)
Fill in the form, select the race membership type, sign and date, scan and send with your copy of the active kids voucher to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the CCMTB Active Kids Program
How to get your Active Kids Voucher
Please follow the steps below:
If you don’t already have a Service NSW Account you will need to create one
(You will need an e-mail address)
Once you are logged into your MyServiceNSW Account – select the Services tab and Select the Office of Sport tab and you will see the link to the Active Kids voucher there.
You will need to register each child separately using their Medicare Card details and also their height, weight, level of physical activity and school they attend.
Once you get through the 6 step process the Voucher will appear on the screen (to be printed) and also e-mailed to you.
The Voucher Number can then be used when you register your rider(s).
Go to Service NSW for more information